It’s been a long week, you look like you need a relaxing drink! Try these sweet pear mimosas for the perfect Saturday morning, bridal shower, or any occasion really!
- 2 Bottles of chilled Champagne
- 4 Cups of pear nectar
- 1 Lime sliced into 8 wedges
- In a large pitcher, pour the champagne and pear nectar.
- Squeeze the lime over the mixture and add one wedge to each glass.
- For individual servings: add 3/4 cup Champagne, 1/2 cup pear nectar, and squeeze the lime wedge over the mixture and drop it in!
For a delicious kid-friendly version just substitute the Champagne for Ginger Ale!