Grilling season is right around the corner and what better way to kick things off then with this delicious BBQ burger recipe.
BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Barbecue Sauce Instructions:
- Add all sauce ingredients to saucepan and mix together and bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat, stir, and let cool.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix burger ingredients in bowl and mold 6 patties.
- Place on grill and close lid until almost cooked to your desire liking.
- Start brushing the patties with the barbecue sauce and grill for a short time longer.
- (Optional) Cover with cheese for the last minute of cooking.
- (Optional) Toast the buns if desired.